On today's epsiode of the Stephanie Miller Show:
• Michael Tomasky of “The Daily Beast” calls in at 10am ET / 7am PT to talk about next week’s elections
• Queen Latifah calls in at 10:30am ET / 7:30am PT to talk about the season premiere of her talk show
• Comedian and actor Carlos Alazraqui joins us in the Los Angeles Bureau at 11am ET / 8am PT for “Coffee With Carlos”
• Kaci Hickox, the nurse released from quarantine in New Jersey after she had returned from treating Ebola patients in West Africa refuses to comply with another 21-day quarantine imposed by Maine officials, her attorney says. She has agreed to stay in isolation for two days.
• A second Dallas nurse undergoing treatment for Ebola was released from Emory University Hospital after doctors said she had been cured. Nurse Amber Vinson, 29, was discharged after spending the last two weeks undergoing treatment in its biocontainment unit.
• An Orbital Sciences rocket making only its fifth flight exploded seconds after launch from the Virginia coast Tuesday, erupting in a spectacular fireball and destroying an uncrewed Cygnus cargo ship in a disheartening failure for NASA’s commercial space station resupply program.
• Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson is ordering more security for more than 9,500 federal government buildings in reaction to “continued public calls by terrorist organizations for attacks on the homeland and elsewhere” after two attacks last week on Canada’s government.