2022-09-16 18:01:43

Dems KEEP GAINING on Republicans for 2022

We now have updated numbers for the 2022 midterms which are only weeks away and Democrats are building on their odds to hold onto the House and Senate. According to FiveThirtyEight, there is now a 71% chance that Democrats will hold onto the Senate, and only a 29% chance that Republicans are able to take it over. This is key because it means Dems will still be able to confirm President Biden’s judicial nominations even if Republicans are able to take the House of Representatives. Democrats do still have some shot at holding onto the House, however, even though Republicans need only pick up fewer than ten seats in order to win it back. According to FiveThirtyEight, Republicans have a 72% chance of winning the House with Democrats having a 28% chance. The trend over the past few months has been moving in the Democrats’ direction and although it’s not the most likely possibility, there is a chance that the left could come out on top in November.

 

The David Pakman Show is a news and political talk program, known for its controversial interviews with political and religious extremists, liberal and conservative politicians, and other guests.

Missed an episode?  Check out David Pakman on our Youtube Channel  anytime or visit the show page for the latest clips.

#FreeSpeechTV is one of the last standing national, independent news networks committed to advancing progressive social change. 

#FSTV is available on Dish, DirectTV, AppleTV, Roku, Sling and online at freespeech.org 

 

#davidpakmanshow 2022 Midterms 72% chance FiveThirtyEight House with Democrats President Biden

Politics

The David Pakman Show

Jared Kushner Slams DeSantis in Desperate Attempt to Help Trump

Jared Kushner Slams DeSantis in Desperate Attempt to Help Trump

The David Pakman Show

Republican Pretends Trump Telepathic Declassification is a Real Thing

Republican Pretends Trump Telepathic Declassification is a Real Thing

Democracy Now!

"Immoral & Sinful": Bishop Barber Blasts Mississippi Gov. for Failing to Protect Jackson's Water

"Immoral & Sinful": Bishop Barber Blasts Mississippi Gov. for Failing to Protect Jackson's Water

Democracy Now!

Philly Residents Organize to Block Evictions in University City Townhomes & Save Affordable Housing

Philly Residents Organize to Block Evictions in University City Townhomes & Save Affordable Housing

Related

The David Pakman Show

Jared Kushner Slams DeSantis in Desperate Attempt to Help Trump

Jared Kushner Slams DeSantis in Desperate Attempt to Help Trump

The David Pakman Show

Republican Pretends Trump Telepathic Declassification is a Real Thing

Republican Pretends Trump Telepathic Declassification is a Real Thing

The Randi Rhodes' Show

Jan 6th Hearings Are Back!

Jan 6th Hearings Are Back!

The Thom Hartmann Program

Can Gen Z Candidate Stop GOP Genital Exams on Kids? Featuring Sam Lawrence

Can Gen Z Candidate Stop GOP Genital Exams on Kids? Featuring Sam Lawrence

Proud Partners